how do i even get followers all i do is hit the reblog button and talk to myself
the official doctor who tumblr is seriously one of my favorites
only math nerds will get this„, like and reblog if u do xDDDD ignore if you want your mom to die
This was a man, dressed as a plant, making pigeon noises at people walking by. I said hello, asked if it was okay to take his picture, and then asked why he was dressed as a plant. He said, “I’m just working through some stuff. Thank you for asking. No ones asked yet.”
I’ve been dealing with stuff the wrong way.
I thought that was old gregg
Omfg I was sitting in a room with a bunch of my aunts, uncles and cousins and my grandma had this weird smile on her face so I asked her what was up and she just looked at me and said “everyone in this house is alive thanks to my vagina”
the show awkward is supposed to depict the life of a socially awkward teenage blogger but in the show she has 2 hot guys that want to be with her but she can’t choose one like hONESTLY THAT IS NOT THE LIFE OF A SOCIALLY AWKWARD BLOGGER THAT ISN’T EVEN AWKWARD
maybe at the end the hot guys turn out to be fictional characters and its all in her head and the camera zooms out on a scene of her laughing alone with salad
1. He makes sure that the picture will be what the fan wants. Her with her idol. He even admits that it’s not all about him - that when fans are meeting celebrities they want the celebrity to acknowledge them, not just the other way around.
2. In this video, Tom asks every single fan he takes a picture with what their name is. He doesn’t have to; he could just try and get through them as quick as possible. He knows they have been waiting to meet him for a long time and so makes it worthwhile.
3. He doesn’t have to say this. That’s why it’s so nice, because he didn’t have to say it. He may or may not know this will make her day, but the reasoning doesn’t matter. She is obviously nervous - it’s like he’s reminding her that he’s as normal and as human as she is.
4. By now he’s taken pictures with every fan there, signed anything they wanted him to and he’s being hurried, but despite this he wants to make sure that they all got what they wanted. Like before, he knows how long they’ve been waiting and it’s likely they won’t get this opportunity again.
5. These are his parting words to the fans there. You would expect them to thank him (which they do) for using up what little spare time he has, but instead he thanks them. It’s clear he knows that without his fans he wouldn’t be as successful as he is.
6. He winds down his window to wave goodbye to them, even though the man driving is eager to get him to where he needs to be. He looks happier than the fans receiving the gesture, like he revels in seeing other people happy. The main thing here and in the rest is that he doesn’t have to do things, but he still does. I think, aside from his astounding acting and looks, this is why he’s so popular. (video)
Awww. I’m not a Hiddles fangirl, but he’s obviously a lovely bloke. Bless him.